Understanding and developing strong working relationships and effective communication skills are essential for effective performance.
Our relationship-based training courses can improve the performance of your employees and your business. Our corporate clients have included Marks & Spencer and Lloyds.
About our training courses
Our courses are delivered by experienced trainers, bringing high quality training courses at a fraction of the industry price. We can also provide bespoke training for your company, taking your workplace's practices and policies into account.
Sample courses for the corporate sector
- Workforce communication training for professionals (Advanced course also available)
- Building emotional capital
- From emotions to solutions (Law Society Accredited)
- Telephone contact management
- Answering the phone differently
- Family dynamic training for professionals
- Solution focused resolution training for professionals
- Diversity and equality within organisations
- Multicultural issues within the workplace
- Domestic violence safety and awareness training
- Supporting service users who are suicidal or self harm
- Working with addiction
- Working with couples
We can also design bespoke training courses and programmes tailored to your business needs.
Get in touch
For more information about our courses or to discuss your requirements contact Sarah Keenan, Business Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01302 347470.