Share your Relate story and win free cinema tickets!
To celebrate the release of 'Hope Springs', a new Hollywood comedy starring Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones and Steve Carrell, Relate has teamed up with the film makers to offer 25 free pairs of cinema tickets to couples who have been through relationship counselling and/or sex therapy, like the characters in the film.
At Relate, we already know stories of couples who've come for relationship counselling are fascinating, and it seems Hollywood has woken up to the same thing! 'Hope Springs' tells the story of a devoted couple who find themselves stuck in a rut. Kay (Streep) persuades her sceptical husband, Arnold (Jones) to join her for an intense couple and sex therapy course led by Dr Feld (Carrell).
With the help of Dr Feld, the couple embark on the journey of trying to shed their hangups and try to reignite the spark that made them fall for each other in the first place.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets, simply share the story of your counselling. Tell us in no more than 400 words why you came to Relate, what you got from it and what you would recommend to anyone you know who might be thinking about counselling.
You can remain completely anonymous, and your information will not be shared with anyone without your permission.
The film opens in cinemas from 14 September.
Terms and conditions
• Tickets can only be redeemed at an Odeon Cinema for one screening
• Open to residents of the U.K mainland only.
• No purchase necessary – free prize draw.
• Closing date for free prize draw 20/09/2012.
• Winners will be picked at random from all entries received on 20/09/2012.
• Winner will be notified within 10 days of closing date by either email or phone that they have won the screening.
• If the prize is not claimed within 10 days of notification, another prize winner will be drawn and the original prize winner forfeits the prize.
• The prize fund consists of: 2 x tickets for a winner to see one film at an Odeon Cinema
• There is no late admittance allowed. In the event of a dispute, the cinema manager's decision is final.
• Strictly no recording in the theatre.
• The winner and guests must comply with the certification requirements of the film.
• One entry per household.
• There is no cash alternative.
• The prize is non transferable and non refundable.
• Relate's decision is final and in the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
• Prize draw not open to employees of Relate, Momentum Pictures or its agencies.
• Promoter: Relate, Relate Central Office, 24-32 Stephenson Way, London, NW1 2HX
• The competition is being run, promoted and fulfilled by Promoter and no other party (including Momentum Pictures subsidiaries or affiliates) is in any way a sponsor or promoter of, or responsible for any obligations in connection with, the competition.
Sign up for Relate’s monthly updates to receive helpful tips about looking after relationships and information about our services.
Relate will never share your email address or any personal details with any third parties without permission from you in writing.
How we can help you
What type of person are you in a relationship?