At our "Inspirations" premises in Poundbury we can provide the ideal environment for your conference, meeting or training.
We can provide all the elements essential to a successful event:
- Cost effective rates starting at £8 per hour (for charities)
- Hosted by welcoming reception staff
- Rooms with natural light
- Free high speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Locally-sourced, freshly-made food
- Large room with breakout.
The Penfold Room is equipped with a wall mounted 55" TV offering HDMI or wireless connection and a DVD is available for users. A video projector and screen are available for hire if required. On request photocopying and flipcharts with pens are available (nominal charge).
As a charity, any profits made from our conference facilities go to supporting the cost of our work in the community.
Room hire and charges
- Up to 40 people theatre-style
- Up to 20 people cabaret
- Up to 20 people boardroom
- Up to 60 people standing
- From £26 per hour, day rates available.
- Up to 6 people
- From £21 per hour
- Ideal for play therapy
- Compact and well equipped
- From £16 per hour
Our other rooms are perfect for interviews, break-out groups, counselling and satellite offices. These can fit up to 4 people from £16 per hour.
If you are a charity or an individual or business supporting the local community please call for the charity rate.
Chilled and filtered water on demand.
We provide fresh lunches including sandwich platters and quiche from £4.95 per head.
We also have a wide selection of teas, coffees, juice and biscuits starting from £1.50 per head.
Dietary requirements can be catered for.
Please discuss your needs with Alison.
Our venue is easily accessible via bus (alight at Mansell Square), road or train.
- Bus 6 from Dorchester town centre & Dorchester West railway station
- Bus 10 from Weymouth town centre
- 1.5 miles from Dorchester South station
- Free parking on site
Get in touch
Please call Alison on 01305 257206 or make an enquiry using the form at the top of this page.