Relate Dorset & South Wiltshire is a charity that is financed by donations, grants, contributions to services and external funding from its partnerships and projects.
We are able to offer our support and services across the region thanks to the strong working relationships we have with our partners.
- Access Dorset supports our work with Carers
- Dorset Community Foundation
- Somerset Community Foundation
- Somerset Armed Forces Covenant Partnership
- Community Foundation for Wiltshire and Swindon
- Dorset County Council
- Wiltshire County Council
- Somerset County Council
- East Dorset District Council
- Ferndown Town Council
- West Dorset District Council
- North Dorset District Council
- Salisbury City Council
- South Somerset District Council
- CAMHS – Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Dorset Families Matter – Relate Dorset services
- Mediation Dorset
- The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner Dorset supports our Supervised Contact project
- Relate Bournemouth – We partner Relate Bournemouth to deliver Supervised Contact and CAMHS services Pan Dorset.
- Relate Mid Wiltshire – We partner with Relate Mid Wiltshire to deliver counselling services to schools across the Salisbury area. Children and young people in school can see a counsellor on site to talk about things that are bothering them with one of our professionally qualified and experienced counsellors, who will listen non-judgementally and help the young person find their own way forward.
- Royal Navy & Royal Marines Charity (RNRMC) to support relationships in the RN and RM
- Royal Air Force Benevolent Trust (RAFBT) to support relationships in the RAF
- Bank Workers Charity to support bank workers’ relationships
- Charity for Civil Servants to provide relationship counselling
- Grocery Aid to support personal and family relationships for past and present employees from the grocery trade
- Racing Welfare to support relationships for current and past employees in the horse racing business
- Embrace to provide emotional support through family-focused counselling. Children, young people and their families who have been victims of life-changing crime can benefit.
- Relate National
- Find us at iDorset
Relate Dorset & South Wiltshire is a director organisation and founder member of Continuum, a consortium of voluntary and community sector organisations supporting children, young people and their families.
We are accredited with the National Association of Child Contact Centres NACCC
We have achieved level 2 PQASSO, demonstrating the quality of our services.
We are registered with Counselling Directory, a service designed to connect you with professional support, counsellors and psychotherapists.