We've developed a strong network of local and national organisations to support our work in across North East London and North Essex. Working with these organisations means we're able to provide relationship support to more people who need it.
We'd like to express our gratitude to the following organisations and associations.
- London Borough of Havering
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Legal Aid Agency
- CAB Hackney
- Broadford Primary School
- Merry Hill Primary School
- Rise Park Primary School
- Robert Clack School
- The Warren School
- St Edwards Church of England School
- Marshalls Park School
- Eastbury Community School
- The Sydney Russell School
- Sacred Heart of Mary Girls School
- Drapers Academy
- Coopers’ Company and Coborn School
- Frances Bardsley Academy for Girls
- Phoenix Project
- College of Mediators
- Womens Aid
Become a partner
We believe that working with other organisations Relate has a long history of partnership working with both statutory and voluntary sector organisations and is always keen to develop new links in the community.
If you would like more details about working in partnership with us please get in touch.
We are members of the following governing bodies and associations.
- The College of Mediators
- British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
- College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT)