Current vacancies, internships and voluntary positions available at Relate Worcestershire.
Counsellors or Psychosexual Therapists
We would also very much like to hear from counsellors qualified to deliver psychosexual therapy.
Advantages of working for Relate include:
- Working for a nationally recognised, specialist service with an excellent reputation
- A dedicated appointments team that takes calls and makes appointments 5 days a week up to 7.00pm and Saturday up to 1.00pm for all of our counsellors
- Free high quality one-to-one clinical supervision each month
- The opportunity to be part of our free group supervision system with a chance to share good practice with other experienced practitioners
- A range of free tailored CPD courses run specifically for our counsellors
- Free access to a national practice helpline for emergency consultation on practice issues
- Full professional indemnity cover
More about the role:
- Salary is dependent upon experience
- This role is subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure and references.
- We're hiring multiple counsellors, so this application has an ongoing deadline
- Interviews – to be held by request upon receipt of suitable candidate applications
- Start date – subject to negotiation
To apply, please send an APEL application form and equal opportunities form to Maxine Sharman (details below):
19 Castle Street
Worcester WR1 3AD