We run a variety of training courses and workshops for businesses, schools, statutory organisations, charities and individuals. Those being run at the moment are listed below.
Counselling Skills for Non-counsellors
One day course - Friday 1st December 2017
An excellent introduction to counselling skills.
This course will enable learners to develop skills in helping others by introducing some of the key counselling skills that support the helping process.
- The skills necessary for the management of interviews using counselling skills.
- The process of change and loss.
- The ethical considerations and the need for support in activities using counselling skills.
- Exploring the importance of self-awareness when using counselling skills in the helping relationship.
- Successfully concluding an interview with appropriate signposting.
For a printable version please click the link. csncdecember2017infoleaflet.docx
To download a booking form click the link. bookingformcsns_1.12.17.doc
For full details on all our programmes you can download our brochure: relate_training_courses_brochure_revised_april_2017.docx