Strong communication skills and building effective working relationships with colleagues and clients are essential for delivering effective services. We provide relationship-based training courses developed specifically with public sector organisations in mind.
About our training courses
We deliver tailored training programmes for schools and the Prison Service, as well as courses that can help professionals in the Civil Service, NHS, further education, local authorities, social services, children's centres and the armed forces.
Our courses are delivered by experienced trainers, bringing high quality training courses at a fraction of the industry price.
Sample courses for the public sector
- Providing an effective service to clients with a support need
- Workforce communication training for professionals (Advanced course also available)
- Building emotional capital
- From emotions to solutions (Law Society Accredited)
- Telephone contact management
- Answering the phone differently
- Family dynamic training for professionals
- Solution focused resolution training for professionals
- Diversity and equality within organisations
- Domestic violence safety and awareness training
- Supporting service users who are suicidal or self harm
- Working with addiction
- Multicultural issues in the workplace
- Working with couples
- Step family workshop or seminars for professionals
- Child and adolescent reactions to divorce and separation
- Motivational and assertiveness skills for young people
- Delivering relationship education for teaching professionals
- Professionals supporting first relationships
For the Prison Service
- Inside out
- Surviving life apart
- Effective parenting with absent parents
We can also design bespoke training courses and programmes tailored to your organisation's needs.
Get in touch
For more information about our courses or to discuss your requirements contact Sarah Keenan, Business Development Manager, email@example.com, 01302 347470.