Strong communication skills and building effective working relationships with colleagues and clients are essential for delivering effective services. We provide relationship-based training courses developed specifically with public sector organisations in mind.
About our training courses
We deliver tailored training programmes for schools and the Prison Service, as well as courses that can help professionals in the Civil Service, NHS, further education, local authorities, social services, children's centres and the armed forces. Our courses are delivered by experienced trainers, ensuring high quality results.
Course themes for the public sector
- Providing an effective service to clients with a support need
- Workforce communication training for professionals
- Building emotional capital
- Dealing with emotional clients for solution-focused results*
- Telephone contact management
- Family dynamic training for professionals
- Solution focused resolution training for professionals
- Working with couples
- Step family workshop or seminars for professionals
- Child and adolescent reactions to divorce and separation
- Motivational and assertiveness skills for young people
- Delivering relationship education for teaching professionals
- Professionals supporting first relationships
Courses and support for prisoners and their families
We offer a range of courses and workshops for prisoners and their families. Courses can be delivered in the secure setting or in the community to support during custody, resettlement and rehabilitation.
Get in touch
If you would like to find out more about our training courses or to discuss your requirements contact Richard Ashton, Interim Director of Income Generation, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested in training to become a Relate counsellor or want information on CPD courses contact the Relate Institute or call 01302 553915.
*Solicitors Regulation Authority approved CPD in this area