If you've stopped having sex, this programme can help you to rediscover it. If sexual problems are preventing you from starting a family, sex therapy can address the psychological and physical issues and help you to conceive. Find out more about Relate's approach to sex therapy.
How much do Relate sessions cost?
If you access Relate services in the North East, the fee structure is determined by your household income as follows:
- Under £30,000* - £60 per session
- Between £30,001 and 40,000 - £75 per session
- Between £40,001 and £70,000 - £90 per session
- Between £70,001 and £90,000 - £105 per session
- Between £90,001 and £110,000 - £120 per session
- Above £110k - £140 per session
* reduced price available for daytime appointments for those with caring responsibilities for someone in the household
We pride ourselves on offering the same calibre of service to all of our clients, regardless of what they pay for a session. If you’re eligible for counselling at a reduced rate you can rest assured the support you receive will still meet the highest clinical standards.
We’re always looking for new ways to keep the costs of our sessions down to support as many people as we can. If you want to know if you’re eligible for services at a reduced rate, ask our team about bursaries. It may be that they have access to local grants or bursaries can further reduce costs.
Free sex therapy in the North East
We work with a range of partners to ensure that their users and beneficiaries have access to free counselling services and support, available to them when they need it most.
We offer relationship counselling in all areas of the North East including...
- Berwick upon Tweed
- Whitley Bay
- Bishop Auckland
- and more