Building strong communication skills and effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and service users are essential for delivering effective services.
We offer training courses for the voluntary sector and social enterprise, aimed at professionals, supporters, service users and vulnerable clients.
Our courses cover a range of themes and can be tailored to your organisation's requirements. We can work with you design bespoke training packages, taking your workplace's practices and policies into account. Our courses are delivered by experienced trainers, ensuring high-quality results.
Course themes for the voluntary sector
- Providing an effective service to clients with a support need
- Workforce communication training for professionals
- Building emotional capital
- Dealing with emotional clients for solution-focused results*
- Telephone contact management
- Family dynamic training for professionals
- Solution-focused resolution training for professionals
- Personal development and self-esteem
- Working with couples.
Relate has an online learning store. Employees, professionals and individuals can access courses and tutorials from Relate on a range of subjects within the relationship management and counselling space. Bulk rates can be negotiated for teams and organisations.