If you're interested in helping people strengthen their relationships why not come and join our team? Here you’ll find our current vacancies and student placements.
If you're interested in volunteering at a Relate Centre in Sussex, take a look at our volunteering opportunties.
If you want to train to be a counsellor or sex therapist you'll find all the guidance you need on the national Relate website.
Relate Brighton Hove Eastbourne Worthing and Districts is looking to appoint a part time salaried Psychosexual Therapy and Family Supervisor from the beginning of January 2017. Based in Brighton the successful candidate would be part of the management team
The Supervisor will provide an average of 8 hours per month to:
• Deliver monthly group and individual supervision for 3 of PST counsellors.
• Deliver monthly group supervision to 7 of family counsellors and negotiable one to one individual family supervision.
• Provide telephone support as required.
In addition, the supervisor would
• Deliver face to face counselling to clients, number of hours negotiable
• Complete all preparation, writing up and other administration commensurate with the service specification.
• Attend all necessary group and individual supervision and training for supervisors as required.
• Be registered on the Relate Supervisors Register.
For further information please contact Janet sutherland (or Jo Carden) on 01273 878 731 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Email the completed application form to email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is 16 November 2016