Our courses are delivered by experienced trainers, bringing high quality training courses to your business or organisation. We can also offer bespoke training for your organisation, taking your workplace's practices and policies into account.
How we can help your employees
Employees who can manage their relationships and emotions and can communicate effectively will enhance every aspect of your business.
- Provide online and training solutions delivered by relationship specialists
- Supply accessible, instant and innovative online services
- Design bespoke training solutions
- Offer training and services within a quality assured framework
- Improve individual and professional performance
- Increase productivity and business performance
- Increase retention and reduce absenteeism
- Enhance and develop professional and individual skills
- Improve communication and relationship skills
- Improve work/life balance
Online and telephone services
Our online and telephone services are a unique and innovative set of tools designed to provide advice, support, and techniques to enable your employees to understand and improve their relationships, manage conflict and implement change.
- Offer dedicated specialist counselling support
- Provide an accessible, instant, confidential support from any web based global location
- Deliver different levels of help and support e.g.
- Level 1 – Light touch information and advice
- Level 2 – Intermediary help for the short term
- Level 3 – Deeper level – counselling
Live Chat is an online ‘instant messaging’ conversation with a Relate Counsellor. Live Chat enables people to explore their specific relationship dilemmas in real time with a trained professional in a secure and accessible way.
Telephone Counselling is just like having a face-to-face counselling except sessions take place over the phone with a trained Relate Counsellor.
Online Counselling enables clients to work with a Relate Counsellor online using exchange of emails. You will be allocated a fully trained counsellor who will work with the client for as long as they need help.
A combination of these services could help employees achieve a rewarding work/life balance and in turn have a positive impact on work performance and increased productivity.
What our clients say about our services
"The Riverside Group has formed a strong relationship with Relate by working together to identify the needs of our tenants and provide a world class level of service. Relate have allowed us to ensure that we are providing the service delivery that our tenants have come to expect."- The Riverside Group
Get in touch
If you're interested in training to become a Relate counsellor or want information on CPD courses contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01302 347471.