Building strong communication skills and effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and service users are essential for delivering effective services.
We offer training courses for the voluntary sector and social enterprise, aimed at professionals, supporters, service users and vulnerable clients.
About our training courses
Our courses cover a range of themes and can be tailored to your organisation's requirements. We can work with you design bespoke training packages, taking your workplace's practices and policies into account. Our courses are delivered by experienced trainers, ensuring high-quality results.
Course themes for the voluntary sector
- Providing an effective service to clients with a support need
- Workforce communication training for professionals
- Building emotional capital
- Dealing with emotional clients for solution-focused results*
- Telephone contact management
- Family dynamic training for professionals
- Solution focused resolution training for professionals
- Personal development and self-esteem
- Working with couples.
Get in touch
For more information about training courses for the voluntary sector contact Derek Cockfield, Head of Income Generation, email@example.com .
If you're interested in training to become a Relate counsellor or want information on CPD courses contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01302 347471.
If you would like to volunteer for Relate please contact your nearest centre to discuss opportunities.